Wednesday 25 June 2014

.
#8  Night At Three Kings Church


Hello. I am Rahul and today I am going to share my horrible tale of three king’s church. I stay at Ribander with my mom and my dad works overseas (in 2004). The story is quiet old as it’s been almost ten years. Now I’m 34 years old. Approximately ten years ago, I and my friend Clinton, Steven, Shubham and Sahir planed a night out at three king’s church. We heard that it was haunted but we were young and confused about supernatural powers so we decided to find it out by ourselves. That time mom had gone to relatives place to stay for the night and taking this as an opportunity we made this plan. (Back in 2004, mobiles were too expensive and rarely you could see anybody using it)

We took our maruuti esteem and left from our house at 9 pm. Shubham knew about the road and the place as he was from new vaddem,Vasco. It was February so the night was cold, the sky was clear and everything along the way was glowing in the soft moonlight. From Ribander we reached Vasco and took Shubham and did our pet pooja (dinner) in some restaurant and resumed our journey to Cuelim hill. I came first time at this place and after so much of twist and turns finally we reached the top.

 It was 12:15 – 20 and we got out of the car stretching our arms after sitting from so long. The view just took my breath away and I was so happy to witness this beautiful place. We had planed to come here and spend some time watching the scene, then after sitting for a while in front of the church we were suppose to leave. In the moonlight the church looked like it was made up of silver and the tree next to it was looking like a monster came from the ground. I guess it was banyan tree (don’t remember exactly). It was quiet, peaceful and beautiful. I don’t have correct words to describe it. I did not found this place scary as such but I was hypnotized by the view. From here I could see the ocean and palm trees that border the beach stretching below from Velsao to few kms ahead. We were sitting in front of the church and enjoying cool breeze with the view. Only Steven was drinking Vodka to drown his fear. Rest all were sober and were talking about the church’s history and Shubham was sharing his knowledge. Half and hour past by and we were still chilling there. As I was talking to Clinton I noticed that he kept looking at a particular spot. It was behind the church on right side. I asked him “what is it?” he said he saw someone entering the church from that side.

 I knew he was imagining things so I told him not to look there. The wind which was blowing from east to west changed its direction just within seconds. I came to know coz I had long one feet hair that time and the wind swept my hair in the other direction. Clinton again looked there and got up instantly. I grabbed his hand and asked what happened? He couldn’t speak as if he was dumb. His hand was turning cold and he was breathing faster. His eyes were fixed to that previous spot. I moved my hand to close his eyes and the moment I blocked his sight. He was back to life and was like “guys lets go, this place is alive”. I couldn’t understand and Sahir and Steven started laughing followed by Shubham. They believed it was a prank.

 Clinton started crying and was repeating the same words “this place is alive”. We got serious now and decided to leave. As we reached to that tree next to church, strong wind started to blow as if cyclone was coming. We walked fast and reached the steps adjacent to the back of church. We heard wolf howls from all the sides and it was at such a frequency that was discomforting for ears. We started running towards car and shit! Car was not there. We just couldn’t understand what happened and where our car could go when all doors were locked and windows were closed. We couldn’t think of anything as our brains had stopped working. There was moonlight so we could search in the surrounding so we begun our search mission. It was parked on that slope so we were looking down below to get any hint. All were scared and weird as our heart, body and soul were conquered by fear. Sahir said “lets go walking” his voice was low and expressed fear. Just when everybody almost said “yes” Shubham yelled “no”. We were stunned. His voice tone had changed. He again yelled “Nobody is going anywhere until I allow you to go” Clinton was standing beside him. He grabbed his shoulders and shook him hard. Shubham pushed him just like anything. Shubham said “follow me” and he kept walking towards the front of church. We knew something was wrong but we couldn’t let him go alone. It was past 1 am; I ran forward and blocked Shubham’s way to stop him. His eyes were dark in color. His eye pupil was fixed on me but I felt like he could see right through me. I weigh double then Shubham still with his one arm he jus slapped me aside. His face had turned pale and body language was weird. Clinton and others wanted to run away but they were just waiting for me to say yes. I yelled at Shubham saying “idiot we lost our car and now where are you going?” He replied in a croaky tone “Your car is at the same place where u left it” and kept walking. Rests 3 were trying to stop him but he was strong to dodge them all. I ran back to the place where we parked our car and I just couldn’t believe my eyes. The car was right there.

 I yelled out loud “get him here, I found the car” but that time only wolf howled so my friends couldn’t hear me. I opened the rear door of the car and ran towards them again. Shubham had reached near that banyan tree. I yelled “lift him n put him into the car” We all lifted him and while getting down the steps again strong winds started to blow with its wheezy sound. You must have heard the weird wind sound at some point of your life. Shubham was uncontrollable but we somehow managed to overpower him. We put him into the back seat and Sahir and Clinton hold him tightly. Steven was skinny so he set in front. We were all set to go, I opened the door to get in but I heard a soft breathy voice calling my name.

 I was holding my door wit my right hand and left hand was on the roof and I turned my neck to see. There were two white shadows similar like cold air right behind the church. They were shining like diamond in the moonlight. I got interrupted by Steven’s voice as he said “Rahul chol ya”. I felt like I woke up from sleep that time. I got into the car and started it without looking in the back view mirror and went from there. Shubham was difficult to handle that time. I was trying to go fast on curves also and suddenly after two three curves Shubham became unconscious. I was scared I didn’t know where to go as Shubham brought us here. I just kept on guessing the road and finally reached SMRC Hospital.

Next day Shubham woke up and told that he heard someone call his name so he turned back and after that he doesn’t remember anything. If I reveal later what happened at my place and others. It will take more 2000 words. Now we are all doing fine and have almost forgotten about that incident. After that none of us went there even during daylight.

(If you have ani such ghost expirences to share, than you can inbox tham in our page Inbox ) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment