Friday 20 June 2014

#4: Just came to see you..

This story is sent by 1st girl fan of this page (Name is hidden on her req) :-)
. . . . . .

This happened to me 2 yrs back I used to stay at hostel..

It was my exam days and I was shocked with one of my friend's dad's sudden death( heart attack)...

After 11 days of his death my friend requested me to come home as she wanted to update her notes as she wanted to prepare for exams...

I had to stay back at their home as I realised that it was already 9 pm and I am not allowed to enter hostel after 7pm...

my friend she slept at 11pm after completing some of her assignments.. I thought I can help her out by completing some more assignments to reduce her work pressure... I slept exactly at 1 am..

but suddenly I woke up at 1.42 am and saw there was a man standing in front of me jus 7 to 8 fts away from me.. I could not see his face as it was dark I could just make out there is some standing...

I juz freakout .. suddenly my friend switched on the lights.. go to see there was no one in the room.. she asked me" what happnd? Did have nightmare?"..

I thought she has not come out of her dads death and by telling this I did not wanted to put her in to more depression..

I just said nothing.. and whole night I din sleep out of fear.. morning I woke up early and got ready to go.. my friend just came to me and whispered "I can understand what must have went through you.. even we experience many weired things at home which is very unusual we just ignore.. but it does not harm anyone.." with sad face she continued "its my dad.. he wants us to feel his presence"..

I guess it was her dad who came to see her whom I saw that night... :-O :-O

(If you have ani such ghost expirences to share, than you can inbox tham in our page Inbox, if its intresting than will post it in our blog ) :-)

for more Goan Ghost encounters & stories stay connected to Haunted goa every night at 9pm & read our previous stories if u missed it :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment