Wednesday 25 June 2014

#9: Scary Night


Place- Mulgaon, near shirodwadi My name is Ravindra Parab and im from Mulgaon Gaonkarwada.. :-)

The story im going to narrate is a real incident that happened with me..
some of you people may feel that its fake but no..it is a very very true incident..

so here it goes.. It was the month before the days of navratri..
As we were participating in the dandiya competition we used to have dandiya practice..

and sometimes it used to be very late..in our group ter were 3 gals frm shirodwadi who use to come for practice at gaonkarwada in the temple and after the practice was geting over I used to drop dem at ter home..coz they were 3 gals I have to make two trips to shirodwadi at ter house..

one night our practice started very late..so to adjust we made it late that nite..it was around 11:45..our practice got over..and I started the bike to drop those 3 gals to thr home..I completed the first trip and came for the last gal to drop her home..

it ws almost 12 now..and now I was alone..
first it was so much late..and I was pretty scared coz thr was no1 on the Road..I was riding the bike very slowly coz of fear..
Thr was a cross by the roadside..I passed that crossed..and suddenly my whole body started to shiver..I was feeling like thr was sum1 sitting behind me..I could feel it..I could not take the guts to see in the mirror..I was dam scared..I could feel that something sitting behind me..I could feel the sudden weight..but i didnt had guts to look back..and than suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder..

Ohhh god..for me that was juss horrific..I pulled the accerelater at its most..I wanted to get home faster..and some how I reached home..I didnt even looked back at once..husssshhhh..a relief..
but this aint over..

juss after 4-5 days I hd to go to receive my sis who had gone for rehearsals..
This time I had no fear coz my sis ws goin to b with me..it ws 11:30..thr rehearsals were goin not far from the area at whch that incident happened to me..

I stoped outside wer the rehearsals were going on..
it was little bit further..I removed my phone to call her..
I was dialling suddenly some1 started doing  "Sssssssshhuuuuttttt­t Sssssssssshhhhuuuuuutttttt" to me..

at first I ignored..but again the same voice ..."Sssssssssshh­hhuuutttt Sssssssshhuuuuuutttt"..
this time I looked back..for my surprize thr was no1..I got very much scared..I called my sis..
I was afraid..Told her to come fast..

The "Sssssssshhuuuuttttt­t Sssssssshhuuuutttttt­" thing was goin on..

I felt very much good when I saw my sis coming..I started the bike and we went home..Even today some times when I sit alone I think about this incidents and get scared..
Dont know what was it, which scared me that night  .. :-O :-O

(If you have ani such ghost expirences to share, than you can inbox them in our page Inbox & also read our previous stories if u missed it) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment