Tuesday 17 June 2014



#1 Assagao Ghost Encounter

Guys I'm Devansh satardekar from assagao, today i want to share my real life scary experience which happend to me last year..

I was studing in Assagao union high school.. It was my last day of exam, so i had decided to go for movie with my frends after the exam..

After exam got over we all frends went to watch movie in inox... After enjoying the whole day, we all decided to return home, my frends went ther way .. And i reached mapusa, as i was going home it started to rain(it was rainy day) so i took shelter below one big banyan tree near the Road. After rain got vanished i started my bike and before i could go, i heard one voice of old women
"baba,maka matso vater sodta, majya mare payak suno chavlo..hav doctr'kaden gelli, majo dakto chedo mhaji vaat palaita astlo gara matso maka sodta gara?"

As she was looking old, i decided to help her..
I told her : age Aii yo bas fatsun"

she sat behind my seat, i started my bike, and as i reach around 1km she shouted : "Babu pavle re maje ghar, gadi thamai"

so i stoped my bike it was lonely road, she got up from my seat & looked me and gave me a wiered smile. .

It was almost 7pm in the evining and ther was no1 on the road, she looked at me and said: " Dev borem karu!!

As on the both side's of road ter wer only tree's, i can't see ter ani house's xcept 1n masundi( place wer hindu bodies are burned after death")

I askd her: Age, khai asa ge tuje ghar?? Hanga fakt Masundi asa mige..tu vaat bi chukuk na mige?

She replyed : tech maje gar!! Majo put(son) jale 4 varsa ektoch ravta thai, Maji vat palaita,aijsun tejekaden ravpak aiyla hav..
And she started walking towards masundi, she walked some distance and got disapeared in darkness

i was shiver'ing with fear, i was totally scared, without wasting my time i started my bike and just disapeared from ter, becoz of this incident that day i got very high fever

i told this incident to my parents & my frends but no1 bilived me, my frends started making fun of me..
im sure that the old lady was ghost..
She was wiered looking i can still remeber her face..
Note: We dont want to make you guys scare about that place so we have not mentioned the exect name of the road & the place
you may not belive what he says

(If you have ani such ghost expirences to share, than you can inbox tham in our page Inbox)

for more Goan Ghost encounters stay connected to Haunted Goa at 9pm after every odd day

6 comments:

  1. This blog was really helpful for me. Hope you will write more and publish.

    Self Drive Cars in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog post you have shared here thank you very much for posting such kind of blog post.

    Car Rental in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog, Really, your post is informative, thanks a lot for sharing this post that is very useful for us.

    Car Rental in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy with your blog because your article is very unique and powerful for new readers.

    Activa On Rent in Goa

    ReplyDelete