Sunday 22 June 2014

#6: Scary chorla ghat Road trip

Hey My name is Srikant and i live in sanquel­im, today i wanna tell you something paranormal which happend to me :-O

You all will know Chorla ghat, its beauty can be best experienced in monsoon. I had some work at Belgaum so I had gone there last year in July and there it became late. At 23:00 I left from there to return to Goa and reached choral ghat on d way. It wasn’t my first time to travel so late as Goa to Belgaum was my daily routine. It was pleasant, there was fog, little rain and the view was simply amazing. I got down from my car at Goa – Karnataka border since I got nature’s call.

In less than a minute I got into my car n turned my volume up of stereo to hear my favorite track and resumed my journey. Just after few minutes I saw something shining in the bushes on rite side. There was fog so my parking lights were on and I was driving slowly.

It was drizzling that time so I lowered my window to check. It was bright like a light bulb and it was far and high. As I halt my gaze to look in front,
I saw someone right in d middle of road. I immediately applied brakes.

(The music player stopped at that same moment)

It was a girl. I could see thick blue veins swelled through her wax paper skin. She was floated with ease with eyes as empty as the nothingness from which she came. Her hair was rippled in dark thick waves and the strands resembled the death of night. She wore a dark shirtdress kind of stuff with mud all over it.

I stopped my car just few feet’s away from her. My heart was beating like a drum, eyes were wide open and whole body was numb. She was still there like a statue.

I was in dilemma; either I could hit reverse gear or I could just go through her without thinking about the consequences. After a short pause she opened her mouth wide enough to suck in d whole world and started crying out loud. Yes! She was crying with her mouth open and she sounded like a roaring lion.

I was sweating and body was shivering. That’s it, I couldn’t take no more. In fear I closed my eyes and shifted first gear and went through her.

The car didn’t hit anything and her roaring hue and cry also stopped.

I didn’t look back and even if there was fog I drove fast on curves. Thankfully that time reflecting lights were newly installed by the government. In my ears I could hear her cries. My legs were shivering and mind was restless with her thoughts. Finally I reached my home (Vitthalapur,sanquel­im) at 1:45 - 2 and family members took me to Sanquelim hospital right away coz I was not feeling well.

It was really terific day, i can't forget her scary cry...Sometimes nature can haunt u just like a scary movie, I realized it that night.

(If you have ani such ghost expirences to share, than you can inbox tham in our page Inbox, if its intresting than will post it in our blog ) :-)

for more Goan Ghost encounters & stories stay connected to Haunted goa every night at 9pm & read our previous stories if u missed it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment